The Napster IPTV Forum| IPGUYS IPTV  

Go Back   The Napster IPTV Forum| IPGUYS IPTV > MINIX > MiniX NEO U1

MiniX NEO U1 ~ For more graphic extensive applications

::: WELCOME TO THE NAPSTER ::: FOR A LIMITED TIME GET WOW FOR $12 A MONTH :::: GOOD ON MAG AND ANDROID ::: NEW WOW ROKU CODE WTV0719

Old 09-02-2016, 07:33 AM

SuperS is on a distinguished road
Default Minix Neo Remote Control for STBEMU

Hello All,

I have a Minix Neo U1 with the Airmouse 2 lite. Currently I am mapping the coloured buttons (well three of them) to my airmouse pause/play, Fast forward, and Rewind button. This allows me to search VOD add favourite channel lists and move them around. Is there a better way to do this? Perhaps an APP but I would prefer and actual remote control that I can use to do this and program its buttons. Has anyone had any luck ? I have heard of some people using a logitech universal remote....

Thank-you
SuperS
Old 04-13-2017, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

dubs66 is on a distinguished road

Sorry I'm almost a year late to reply and I do hope you've found a solution by now but if not. I have used a logitech remote, any of their newer universal remotes will work well for what you are trying to achieve and most of these codes have already been stored at logitech so just load the logitech software, pick you box and load the remote codes. They really have made this too easy!
Old 04-28-2017, 08:00 PM

frank29 is on a distinguished road
Default mapping the colored buttons ??

I have been using this Minix box for a year now. Always wondered about if there is a way of search button, favourite channels. I see it on colored buttons on screens sometime, but my air mouse remote do not have these colors. I read in the first thread here that he has mapped three of them. How can we do that.

Thanks,
Old 05-12-2017, 08:25 PM

frank29 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubs66 View Post
Sorry I'm almost a year late to reply and I do hope you've found a solution by now but if not. I have used a logitech remote, any of their newer universal remotes will work well for what you are trying to achieve and most of these codes have already been stored at logitech so just load the logitech software, pick you box and load the remote codes. They really have made this too easy!
How do I get and use this Logitech remote. Which brand or model number to use and where to buy from. Sorry, if too many questions