The Napster IPTV Forum  

Go Back   The Napster IPTV Forum > AVOV Technology > AVOV Support

AVOV Support ~ Support Tips for all AVOV IPTV STBs

:::: WELCOME TO THE NAPSTER :::: JOIN FOR FREE :::::
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Proton Proton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Proton is on a distinguished road
Default Avov and kodi 17.1

Anyway to update kodi from 16.1 to 17.1 on this boxes?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-12-2017, 08:22 PM
dubs66
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proton View Post
Anyway to update kodi from 16.1 to 17.1 on this boxes?
Unfortunately Avov is a locked system and there is no way to side load an .APK file. If it ain't in the MickyHop store then your SOL. Avov also runs a modified version of Android KitKat and KitKat isn't able to run 17.1
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-25-2017, 12:17 PM
BLCKLIST BLCKLIST is offline
Junior Member
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BLCKLIST is on a distinguished road
Default

The tvonline4 model is the only box of the discontinued models able to do so .
You can only get 16.1 from the market place have to down load 17 and then load the apk arm file threw Lodi.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Echo's Avatar
Echo Echo is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 707
Thanks: 31
Thanked 79 Times in 55 Posts
Echo is on a distinguished road
Default

Avov has released a scaled version of 17 for the online and online plus.
It is in the mickyhop store
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-02-2018, 01:53 PM
curiousg curiousg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
curiousg is on a distinguished road
Question Browser in Kodi ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubs66 View Post
Unfortunately Avov is a locked system and there is no way to side load an .APK file. If it ain't in the MickyHop store then your SOL. Avov also runs a modified version of Android KitKat and KitKat isn't able to run 17.1
Can it be Downloaded through the Browser in Kodi 16.1 ? I have tried and when I go into the Downloads it is there but it won't load !

I am asking because when I Un-Installed Kodi to see what would happen and Re-Installed it, it showed Jarvis 16.1 and that there is an Up Grade to 17 that is Stable and it won't Open and Install !

At one time there were two Kodi iCons in Mickey Hop, now there is only 16.1.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-02-2018, 02:50 PM
dishuser's Avatar
dishuser dishuser is offline
Senior Member
Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 316
Thanks: 58
Thanked 94 Times in 78 Posts
dishuser is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousg View Post
Can it be Downloaded through the Browser in Kodi 16.1 ? I have tried and when I go into the Downloads it is there but it won't load !

I am asking because when I Un-Installed Kodi to see what would happen and Re-Installed it, it showed Jarvis 16.1 and that there is an Up Grade to 17 that is Stable and it won't Open and Install !

At one time there were two Kodi iCons in Mickey Hop, now there is only 16.1.
you need android 5 or higher
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.