Yes. As long as you can connect to the Internet either wired or wirelessly, you can enjoy your AVOV player wherever you travel. Here are a few tips to make it a painless and enjoyable experience.
On that note, here is a quick checklist for what to bring:
- Is there Internet connection? Most hotels offer free Wi-Fi and itís just a matter of plugging in your AVOV and connecting to the wireless network.
- Broadband Internet is relatively common these days, but you should still determine in advance if there will be sufficient Internet bandwidth at the place you are staying.
- Will the TV have available audio and video ports that are accessible? Ask about this in advance if possible.
- Does the port plug work with the given power supply or will you need an adapter? The power supply is designed for North American power plugs.
- Your AVOV player, power adapter and remote
- Audio and video cables
- Optional Ethernet cable
- Optional power plug adapter