The Napster IPTV Forum|  

Go Back   The Napster IPTV Forum| > Welcome Center > General Chit Chat - Any Topic

:::: EXPRESS IS DOWN ::: NO CREDIBLE INFORMATION AT THIS TIME ::: UPDATE AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE ::::

Old 10-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Amature

rogue17 is on a distinguished road
Question Mag 254 vs Avov

Hi there,

I was wondering what is the Avov equivalent to the Mag 254.

Currently I am using a Mag 254 and it is working fine but sometimes when I reboot I get mode not supported. I am using a Samsung TV.

I have tried other Mag 254s just to compare and it always says Mode not supported so totally unusable. can't get past this.

I have read that there are some Samsung TVs that have problems with the Mag 254. But recently used a Mag 254 on a No name brand Tv and it said resolution not correct. Please check device. Or something like that.

So would like to know which Avov is equivalent to the Mag 254. Are there many differences in the Avov. Will I get the same guide like I do know running IPTV Guys on Mag 254.

I'm asking this in case one day my Mag 254 gives out, would like to know what other options are there.

Thanks
Old 10-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Amature

Mr Hanky is on a distinguished road

I haven't seen the resolution error since getting rid of nfps server. Read about AVOV they control the software like their mega 268 stb. Not for me!