The Napster IPTV Forum| WoWtv, MACH TV, Express IPTV, IPTV Guys, GOLD IPTV,  VOODOO IPTV, CROWN IPTV, OK IPTV, MyIPTV,  

Go Back   The Napster IPTV Forum| WoWtv, MACH TV, Express IPTV, IPTV Guys, GOLD IPTV, VOODOO IPTV, CROWN IPTV, OK IPTV, MyIPTV, > infomir > MAG 254 / MAG 255

MAG 254 / MAG 255 ~ Fast and powerful IPTV Set-Top box that is built to work with demanding and resource-intense applications. Best Seller

:::: WELCOME TO THE NAPSTER ! :::: MANY NEW THINGS COMING ! :::: STAY TUNED :::: JOIN FOR FREE TODAY !

Old 12-24-2016, 12:05 AM

recycle is on a distinguished road
Default FW updated from R12 to R14 now sluggish

Hi all I just wanted to know if you guys have had the same issue after updating from R12 to R14. I have 2 MAG254 boxes. Both on R12. I updated one to the latest version R14. Now the EPG is sluggish and channel surfing is also sluggish. I factory reset the box by going into BIOS and went through the FW update again. Comparing the 2 boxes that I have, the R14 box is too slow and sluggish that I find it unbearable. Is there any way to go back to R12? Or is there any way to fix this?

Thanks for reading
Old 12-25-2016, 08:34 AM

Classact is on a distinguished road

Their is a way to go back to previous versions. I have 218 R14 and don't have the issues you mentioned , could be a server or internet issue.