The Napster IPTV Forum | IPTV Guys,  Express IPTV  

Go Back   The Napster IPTV Forum | IPTV Guys, Express IPTV > Welcome Center > Welcome Station

:::: WELCOME TO THE NAPSTER ! :::: SUPER BOWL COUNTDOWN !! ::::

Old 08-28-2016, 08:49 PM

vance74 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello and thanks

I'm new to using Kodi and also using TVonIP which is going to be ceasing it's operation this coming month. I use it on my Android Tablet which runs well. I'm hoping someone could advise me on another apk for Android and service that will give me access to all hockey games and especially Leafs tv. I don't have an Android box right now and until I find a setup I like I won't get one. Just testing different setups that have what I want. As far as I can tell about 2% of what I see out there is consistent and watchable. So any advice on the programming I want would be helpful. 🏑
Old 08-28-2016, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator

Echo is on a distinguished road

Hello vance74,
Welcome to The Napster !
We are glad to have you here.

I have not had a chance to check crown yet but we should find out soon about leafs hockey. I do believe IPTV guys has leafs hockey.

Most do not have an apk for many devices especially windows. We will be finding out if crown will be doing that.

If you use the Isonguard version of Kodi you can use stalker in there to run iptv guys, express etc.

We have a few people that do a lot of kodi - hopefully they will give you an opinion on what to do as well. There are some people smarter at Kodi than I.

But hopefully this helps a little bit.